Pages

24 July 2013

Things I have done...

I realized that I don't have to write about things that just happened, I can also tell you about things I did a few months ago.
So that is what I'm going to do now.

At my birthday, which was 1 February, I turned 16 and my parents gave me a photo-shoot,
I liked this really much and the photo's are really beautiful, at least that's what I think about it. ;)
I had a really short school-day,  so we could start with the photo-shoot early.
First of all a make-up artist put a lot more make-up on my face as what I usually add, I had to bring my own clothes and the photographer told me that we could do three photo-shoot sessions.
The first one naturally, then one with my hair curled and other clothes, and for the third one I wore my gala dress and they made my make-up darker.
I liked this photo-shoot really much, I won't forget it easily because it made such an impression.
Photo from the third session.

There is this dutch band, called Handsome Poets, and they have really good music, the lead singer smiles so much, it's amazing. And I have been to a concert of them! The 9th of May in the Paradiso at Amsterdam. That isn't a big hall, so we felt very connected with the band.
Handsome poets with a gospel choir.

I have also been to this dutch festival Pinkpop! It was three days in June and it was AMAZING.
So much good artist, good weather, we were with a group of nice people I didn't know really well before we went, but we had a good time together.
I'll mention some of the artists who performed at Pinkpop; Ben Howard, Passenger, Tom Odell, The Script, The Killers, Ellie Goulding, Thirty seconds to Mars, Fun., Will and the People, Handsome Poets... Not jealous yet?
Well the band who were the last act will make you jealous: GREEN DAY !
We even got a photo with Handsome Poets and their signatures :D
Sun, people and music. The full three days in one photo.
The main stage by night (Green Day performing)

We're the Pinkpop girls!

I have also been to an amusement park with my friend, we went to Walibi.
There are a lot roller coasters and attractions in which you make a looping, so this amusement park isn't boring for teenagers. We had lovely weather and we went into 23 attractions! 
We had both never been there before, but we liked it very much!

This were the coolest things I recently did.
Hope you enjoyed reading!

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment