Pages

23 July 2013

Sun, sea, sand

I just got back from my holiday in France.
I went with a friend for 10 days to Argelès-sur-Mer, we went with a group dutch people and camped on a camping just 200 meters from the Mediterranean Sea.
But first we had to get there, and we went by bus.
Yes, that took us 18 hours...
But we got to know all the new people, and they were all really nice.
the first day we made two friends, we did everything together for the rest of the week, just us, the group of four girls.
We walked to the city Argelès one day, after, I think, 1,5 hour walking (it shouldn't have taken so long, but we walked the wrong way ;) ) we arrived in a really cute typical French village.
Small lanes, cute restaurants and sweet colored houses with those adorable platforms with flowers.
We had to take breaks to relax and to spray sun protection because we of course didn't want to get sunburned.
Walking to the Supermarché also took us half an hour, this time we did not walk the wrong way.
So as compromise we needed to lay on the beach,and aahh that was so goood.
Sunbathing, swimming, talking, sleeping, (yes, on the beach) and you can see it, because we all tanned!
The travel organisation organised some parties, these were good too!
We went night-swimming one time,
People said that the sea felt less cold as by daylight, but when I ran into the sea I swear it felt WAY colder as by daylight... So it was a short jump into the sea for me, but really cool to do.
I had a wonderful week, here are some pictures:
the Mediterranean Sea


This are the cute houses,  with platforms and colors.

I ran into this beauty while we were looking through the touristic shops. She is gorgeous, isn't she?
See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment