Pages

31 December 2013

New Year´s resolutions

It´s the last day of the year, which means a new year is coming.
(Almost) everyone always makes New Year's resolutions, and so did I.

I'll tell you what my intentions are:

  • I first of all want to keep my body in shape. To me it is important to be happy with your body.
  • I want to save more money for my study.
  • I want to make my mind up about the study I will follow after my finals. (which are in 2015.)
  • Worry less. (May sound weird to you, but I feel like that is gonna be my motto for the next year. Would be good for me to worry a bit less sometimes.)
  • And I want to blog more often! I nowadays wrote mostly one post in a month, and I will try to write a bit more. (I got ideas enough!) (I won't always succeed though, because school takes its time, but I'll try.)
I think this are reasonable intentions which I can go for in 2014. 
I also want to keep giving love to my dear friends and family. Be honest and loving.

In general 2013 was a fantastic year, all the amazing things I told about in this post, my great holidays in France and Italy and a mass of small, yet important, memories which complete the year.
Ups and downs, highs and lows, but that is life.

bye bye!
What are your New Year's resolutions and experiences of 2013?

See you next year!
xxx

Ps. I hear people firing their firework outside right now, I honestly don't understand why you would fire it now, they'd better save it for tonight! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment