Pages

28 December 2013

Christmas clothing

Christmas has passed, Santa is gone home and your wallet is probably empty.
But that is not what Christmas is about,
Love, that is what it is about. 
I made a delicious seven courses diner with my mom and we enjoyed it with the family. I had a really good time, hope you had one as well!

But Christmas is as well about the way you dress, right?
I want to show you what my Christmas outfit looked like.

I chose a classic but modern outfit. The print of the dress is typical for the winter, the chic dress combined with the dotted thighs create an elegant, yet not too chic, look. I decided to wear gold accessorizes instead of silver. I matched my outfit with red nails, with a gold detail, and red lips. I chose the classic look by picking eye-liner and making a bold line.
 
red nails, red lips

my necklace is a gold dalmatian, isn't it cute?
Dress - Atmosphere | Dotted thighs - Atmosphere | Heels - Hot Item | Lipstick - Hema nr. 5 

See you soon!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment