Pages

19 August 2013

Picnicing avec mon ami

Both taking food with you, carrying a wooden basket, including a checked carpet, and ... a camera.
My friend Miriam and me went out for a picnic in the woods,
We ate a delicious egg with Greek cheese on a sandwich and some fruits while we we're chatting about our holidays: what juicy things had happened to our marvelous lives. ;)

You can't go out with a friend to a beautiful place without taking a camera, so we did neither.
We took some pictures in the woods, among the trees.
Running though the forest path, being tied down in the thorn bush, taking pictures, and most important of all; having a good time.
WHOA! TREES WITH ARMS!


What am I wearing? - Skinny Jeans from Only. - top: red shirt, bought by The New Yorker. - Jeans waistcoat, I really don't know where I got it from anymore, I've had this cloth for so long already!
Shoes: Vans.


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment