Pages

12 February 2014

Birthday

Back in 1997, at the first day of February a miracle happened....
I WAS BORN!

Well, actually it was just a stormy day and I came to the world crying, of course. (As all babies do.)
But that day is now more than seventeen years ago, and I would like to tell you about my 17th birthday.


The day started with me and a friend biking in the drizzle towards the train station to head to the Erasmus university in Rotterdam. 
No, that's not right.
My day started at midnight, I had been looking for cake recipes in cooking books after I got back from work (dish-washing at a restaurant). I was very tired caused by the fact that I had had eleven exams at school that past week. But at midnight my mother congratulated me and we drank a liqueur (Ssshhh, I am actually not old enough). Very good begin of a long day.

So my friend and I travelled to Rotterdam and visited several informing colleges. I liked the Erasmus University very much! It's decorated with art and a lot buildings are new.


We came home at five o'clock and baked this delicious chocolate-fudge-pie, which we ate in the evening when some other very sweet friends came over to celebrate my birthday. 
As said they came, gave sweet presents (a lot chocolate!) and we watched Frozen (Disney). What a fun movie!
They know what I love
I have had a really good birthday and I am very grateful that I have this sweet, lovely friends by my side.

See you soon!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment